We're on your side.
Call us at 202-772-3157

New Immigration Rule---Work Permit for Two Years

June 28, 2012
Kamal Nawash

New Immigration Rule

Work Permit for Two Years

A new immigration rule may help you get a work permit, Social Security Number and Driver's License. If the following applies to you call 202-776-7191.

1. Have you come to the United States under the age of sixteen;

2. Have you continuously lived in the United States for at least five years;

3. Are you now in school, graduated from high school, have obtained a GED;

4. Have you been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or military of the United States;

5. And you have not been convicted of committing certain crimes and don't pose a threat to national security or public safety;

6. And you are not above the age of thirty.

Visit attorney Kamal Nawash to find out if you can get a work permit, social security number and driver's license. Call 202-776-7191

Ask About Dream ACT

Full Legal News Archives